NOTE: Also look for various ministries scattered throughout the Omnilist under
other specific categories of ministries.
- Focus on the Family
- A non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening the home. Headed by psychologist Dr. James C. Dobson, the
ministry produces several radio programs and magazines, as well as family-oriented books, films, videos, and audiocassettes, all from a Christian perspective.
- Billy Graham Telecast Info
- Official homepage for Billy Graham ministries with information and schedules.
- John Avanzini Ministries
- Ministries teaches scriptural debt-free living, biblical economics, christian ethics, Stewardship. Pastor, Evangelist, Author and Teacher. Seen daily on
TBN "The principles of Biblical Economics."
- Caleb Project
- This ministry is carried out through:
giving missions presentations, sending short-term research teams, prayer-journey teams, and church leaders on exposure trips, advocating for specific unreached peoples, coordinating the Perspectives on the World Christian Movement courses,
producing and distributing prayer guides and materials designed to heighten missions awareness and involvement
- Christ in the Desert
- Monastery near Abiquiu, New Mexico
- Bill Glass Ministries
- Our sole purpose is to evangelize individuals in cities, schools, and prisons throughout America.
- General Board of Global Ministries, United Methodist Church
- Ministries, Missions and Outreaches of the United Methodist Church.
- Harvest Ministries
- Harvest crusades, Christian fellowships, A New Beginning broadcast
- Ron Hutchcraft Ministries
- If you`re looking for practical answers to real-life issues, you`ll want to thoroughly explore this site!
- Kingdom Building Ministries
- A team of itinerant speakers and worship leaders who are passionate about raising up new generations of
labourers in the harvest. It is our hope that by networking with the local Churches and Christian Institutions across the world that we will build people for the King... and His Kingdom
- Joyce Meyer Ministries
- Home for Joyce Meyer Ministries and the Life in the Word radio and TV broadcasts.
- Morning Star Rising
- Womens Prayer Chapel. Spiritual guidance for todays Women, and more.
- World Linc
- LINC stands for "Leaders In New Community", Volunteer Ministry Opportunities for You Wherever You`re Living! A ministry of the Campus Crusade for Christ.
- Young Life Ministries
- High school ministry whose goal is to introduce Christ s love to students who otherwise would not be exposed to such a message.
- Youth Dynamics INC.
- Youth Ministry Page Center
Back to the top
- Bible Believers Fellowship
- A non-denominational, non-profit ministry reaching convicts throughout the United States with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We take the Bible literally
as what it is, the inspired Word of God. It is our firm belief that even the most hardened of criminals can be touched and changed forever by the power and love of our Lord and Savior.
- Living Praise Ministries
- Dedicated to taking the gospel of Jesus Christ to those who are incarcerated. Using the medium of Praise and Worship, we have witnessed God
- Prison Congregations of America
- An organization dedicated to establishing mainline
congregations in the prison systems of every state in the United States
Back to the top
Back to the top
- Compassion International
- Compassion International is an evangelical Christian child development ministry dedicated to addressing the needs of children around the world, including those in the United
States. More than a relief program, Compassion focuses on the real life needs of children_spiritual, physical, economic and social.
- Gospel for Asia
- Gospel for Asia is reaching the most unreached with the Gospel by training, equipping and sending 8000+ native missionaries to evangelize
their own people. They have planted hundreds of churches in previously unreached areas in 11 Asian countries.
- Lutheran World Relief
- LWR`s purpose is to support the poor and oppressed of less developed countries in their efforts to meet basic human needs and to participate
with dignity and equity in the life of their communities; and to alleviate human suffering resulting from natural disaster, war, social conflict, or poverty.
- MAP International
- Non-profit Christian relief and development organization with affiliated offices in North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia
- Mission Network News
- A service of Cornerstone College, we can provide you with the most current, most relevant, most inspiring news about world missions -- every day. Includes the
2 and 4.5 minute versions of the MNN broadcast in Real-Audio.
- New Tribes Missions
- The goal of NTM is to reach people in isolated areas of the world with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, the power of God unto salvation.
- The Christian Missions Homepage
- The ministry of SIM. SIM is an international mission organization with more than 2,000 missionaries serving in more than 36 countries on five continents.
- World Vision
- A nonprofit Christian humanitarian organization committed to serving God by working with the poor and oppressed in more than 100 countries.
- World Vision 30hr Famine
- Every day, 35,000 children die of hunger-related causes. This website gives you the chance to do something about it.
- American Missionary Fellowship
- A faith mission committed to evangelize, disciple, and congregate the yet unreached
peoples of the United States. One Heart Reaching Our Country For Christ.
- Brigada is a system of conferences and forums that allow you to network with others who share common
interests in sharing God`s love with previously unreached cities and peoples around the world.
- Food for the Hungry
- We are an international organization of Christian motivation and exist to fulfill a God-given mandate to help people overcome both physical and spiritual hungers (Isaiah 58).
We follow the example provided by Jesus himself as he went from community to community, preaching, teaching, and healing people along the way (Matthew 9:35-38).
- Greater Grace World Outreach
- A local church that takes Jesus` Great Commission seriously! With over 300 missions workers in more
than 24 countries, international Christian radio, Bible colleges and more, we`re having fun serving the Lord!
- International Union of Gospel Missions
- Founded in 1913, the IUGM is an association of over 250 rescue missions and faith-based charities that reach out to the homeless, the poor, "at risk"
urban youth, and alcoholics and drug addicts in inner cities around the world.
- Internet Adoption Photolisting
- by Precious in His Site
- Life Mission Training Center
- Offers training programs to strengthen the Christian worker in
his personal relationship with the Lord and to equip him to share the reality of God with others.
- Mission Possible
- A conservative, evangelical, non-denominational organization providing mission opportunities to young people and adults.
- Non-denominational mission agency that is intent on reaching the unreached with the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Society of St. Andrew
- An ecumenical Christian hunger ministry that salvages food that would otherwise go to waste and delivers it to the nation`s hungry at a cost of less than two
cents per serving.
- United Methodist Committee on Relief
- Formed to minister to refugees, to people caught in disaster,
and to the hungry. In its first two years of existence, half a million dollars was channeled to assist the 36 to 40 million refugees in China. UMCOR has now expanded its ministry to more than 60 countries around the world.
- World Hope International
- World Hope International, Inc. ministers to the poorest people of the world,
bringing the good news of Jesus Christ, along with relief from starvation by promoting self sufficiency and Christ dependency.
- World Team
- Striving to glorify God by working to establish reproducing churches among the least-evangelized peoples of the world.
- Wycliffe Associates
- Organisation based in the UK whose aim is to support missions and missionaries and particularly Wycliffe Bible Translators in their work overseas
by helping in this country.
- The Fallis Files
- Home page of Ian and Julie Fallis - missionaries to tribal people in Papua New Guinea, serving with New Tribes Mission.
Back to the top
- American Center for Law and Justice
- This nation`s pre-eminent public interest law firm and educational organization dedicated to defending and advancing religious liberty, the sanctity
of human life, and the two-parent, marriage-bound family.
- The Christian Coalition
- Founded in 1989 by Pat Robertson to give Christians a voice in government. We represent a growing group of nearly 2 million members and supporters who believe it`
s time for people of faith to have a voice in the conversation we call democracy.
- The Family Research Council
- FRC exists to reaffirm and promote nationally, and particularly in
Washington, DC, the traditional family unit and the Judeo-Christian value system upon which it is built.
- Promise Keepers
- Official Homepage for the mens ministry which holds conferences in stadiums across the country.
- Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
- The Alliance is a broad
coalition of evangelical Christian leaders from a number of different denominations, including Baptist, Independent, Lutheran, Presbyterian, and
Reformed. Our purpose is to call the church, amidst our dying culture, to repent of its worldliness, to recover and confess the truth of God's Word as did the
Reformers, and to see that truth embodied in doctrine, worship, and life.
- Christian Financial Concepts
- Ministry founded by Larry Burkett to teach Christians sound biblical financial management.
- Christian Legal Society
- A network of nearly 4,500 attorneys, judges, law professors and law
students, in association with thousands of supporters across the country, who seek to do justice with the love of God.
- Christian Military Fellowship
- A worldwide, non-denominational fellowship of Christians in and associated with
the United States Armed Forces who are inviting military people and their families to meet the Lord Jesus Christ while helping each other to live out their relationship with Him.
- Concerned Women for America
- CWA is the nation`s largest pro-family women`s organization, with more than half a million members. These women and men have joined together to preserve, promote, and
protect traditional Judeo-Christian values through education, legislative programs, and related activities.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- For over 40 years, FCA has presented to athletes and coaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ. FCA has grown into the largest, small group, youth
oriented ministry in schools across America.
- Jews for Jesus
- Organization for Jewish believers in Christ. "We exist to make the Messiahship of Jesus an unavoidable issue to our Jewish people world-wide."
- The Rutherford Institute
- an international, nonprofit, legal and educational organization that specializes in the defense of religious liberty and human rights.
Back to the top